Click & Enter Info
* We offer this service for the sampling of furniture and lights. For accessories we offer the window shopping service
We offer you the opportunity to visit our showroom privately.
In order to book the service, the following conditions and process must be accepted:
- You send us a booking request with the desired date and time.
- After checking your request, we will send you an access code that will be valid at the beginning of your appointment. You can use this to open the front door.
- When entering, make sure that the front door is not blocked so that it can close. To leave the room early, you can open the door again by pressing a button.
- You will be welcomed, instructed and advised by us via video conference.
- The furniture can be viewed and tried out. You can find information about the products using the attached QR codes. There is a sample wall for self-service in the room. When handling the samples, please pay attention to hand hygiene and do not separate sample pieces that have been stapled together.
- At the end of your appointment, all samples must be returned to their positions on the shelf in an orderly manner and all items returned as found.
- Leave the room by pressing the button and make sure the door closes.
- You intend to buy an item from Nordish Living and would like to view furniture and samples. The room is available exclusively for this purpose.
- You are at least 18 years old and have an address and liability insurance in Switzerland.
- The date is binding after confirmation and the room is reserved for you. In the event of a missed appointment, we ask that you inform us as soon as possible via email to email@example.com.
- Nordish Living reserves the right to refuse or cancel appointments at any time and without giving a reason.
- The appointment time is limited to a maximum of one hour and cannot be extended.
- Up to three people can attend the event. The accompanying persons must be registered in advance.
- During the visit, it is not permitted to grant other people access to the showroom. The entrance door remains locked at all times.
- The showroom is not staffed during your visit. Instructions and advice take place via a video conference on a screen installed in the showroom. This device may only be used for this purpose.
- No food or beverages are consumed in the room and smoking is not permitted. Pets must stay outside.
- We would like to point out that there are no toilets available
- There are some fragile objects, electrical installations and heavy furniture in the room. Do not touch Deco items, plug or unplug electrical devices, move or climb on furniture.
- For your safety and ours, the showroom is under video surveillance during your visit. With your visit you agree to this.
- Samples and items in the showroom cannot be borrowed.
- All objects in the room are owned by Nordic Living GmbH. They may not be taken away or used improperly.
The person making the booking bears full responsibility for conducting the appointment in accordance with the guidelines. It undertakes to handle products, samples and premises with care. The room must be left tidy and clean in the condition in which it was found.
Failure to comply with these provisions will result in a security guard being called and any damage caused will be charged.
- During the COVID19 period, all hygiene measures must be observed.